Combining Oakley’s heritage in performance innovation with Intel’s expertise in the advancement of technology, Radar Pace is the triumph of a partnership that dedicated years to its research and development. Radar Pace is a real-time voice activated coaching system that creates a unique training program, tracks your performance and coaches you in the moment. Click HERE to learn more about Radar Pace.
- Pairs to external sensors - Power output, HR, Speed, Cadence, Distance, Time, etc, using sensor data intergration and Intel technology
- Internal sensors - accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure, humidity, and proximity
- Touch pad on the temples for control functions with simple taps and swipes - adjust the volume, control music, and calls from your paired phone, and more
- Microphone array enabled for voice commands
- Water Resistant up to IPX5
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment: Prizm Road lens to optimize and sharpen visual acuity
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
- Rechargeable through USB port
- What's included: 2 Ear Booms, Clear Lens for Low Light Conditions, PRIZM Road Lens, eyewear Case, Microbag, 2 Nose Pads, Aero Clip, Micro USB Cable, and a Quick Start Guide
Prizm Road Vented & Clear Vented
We use either Royal Mail Tracked Services or DPD Express Parcel Service for all of our deliveries. We aim to dispatch completed orders received before 4pm on the same day. (Prescription orders are dispatched within 7-14 days)
Our international orders will be sent using Royal Mail International Signed For or DPD Classic International Courier Service. Delivery times may vary from country to country, depending on the postal service in each country.
We obviously hope that you will be delighted with anything you order from Igero. However should you wish to return anything that you have bought from us, we are happy to issue a full refund provided that the item is returned to us in fully re-saleable condition (Prescription Lenses are made to order and are non-refundable, we will however refund the cost of the frame).
Return requests should be made within 14 days of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then email you a Returns Authorisation (RA) code and details of what to do next. We offer a free returns service for all UK orders and our Returns Authorisation email will also include details of how to print your Free Tracked Returns label.
For full details of our delivery and returns policy, please see our delivery and returns page.